This blog is a story of two parents, both special educaton teachers, trying to raise a first grader and a precocious preschooler. We love to travel, cook, tend to our "backyard farm", and spend time with each other.
Monday, May 28, 2007
"What a big girl!"
While we were at my parents house in Orange County, Kari weighed Izzy. She is 16 lbs. Perhaps, someone can tell me one more time, "What a big girl!" Of course she is big. Her father is 6' 6". There is no having a shrimp in our family. It gets to me sometimes and I want to be defensive. She is perfectly healthy and growing just fine. Just because my child looks like she should be crawling doesn't mean or ask for her to be called "a big girl". (Okay, I am done venting).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha...! imagine how I feel on any given day when people see Sydney. Once Izzy starts walking, the "big" comments will turn to her height and you'll feel better.
Post a Comment