Okay, so I am a horrible parent. I confess. I let my child climb on the table. At the beginning it was cute, now I need to get strong and say, "No". After a very fussy ride home where I told Paul I would pay a million dollars for the technology to beam my car into the garage instead of sitting in the car listening to Izzy whine, I decided to give her some space. Well that kind of backfired. She decided as you can see from the pictures that it would be more fun to turn Mommy's dining room table into a sand box.
This blog is a story of two parents, both special educaton teachers, trying to raise a first grader and a precocious preschooler. We love to travel, cook, tend to our "backyard farm", and spend time with each other.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Table Climbing
Okay, so I am a horrible parent. I confess. I let my child climb on the table. At the beginning it was cute, now I need to get strong and say, "No". After a very fussy ride home where I told Paul I would pay a million dollars for the technology to beam my car into the garage instead of sitting in the car listening to Izzy whine, I decided to give her some space. Well that kind of backfired. She decided as you can see from the pictures that it would be more fun to turn Mommy's dining room table into a sand box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment