This blog is a story of two parents, both special educaton teachers, trying to raise a first grader and a precocious preschooler. We love to travel, cook, tend to our "backyard farm", and spend time with each other.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Halloween
I tried, I really did. Finding a costume for a toddler is just too hard. Last year, we bought her a pumpkin outfit and she sweltered in it. This year we tried a dog costume, too small so we took it back. Then we tried a Scooby-Doo and she screamed in that (although she did like to hold the costume. Putting it on is a whole different ball-game). Plus have you seen the ridiculous prices for Halloween costumes. The Scooby-Doo was $40 and Paul and I did not realize that till we got home. That is outrageous. So we are sticking to a nice pumpkin shirt that Mi-Ma bought and a pair of orange pants to match. I think we can manage that. Maybe next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment