This blog is a story of two parents, both special educaton teachers, trying to raise a first grader and a precocious preschooler. We love to travel, cook, tend to our "backyard farm", and spend time with each other.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
T.V.
I have tried really hard to get Izzy to like TV, but to no avail again. I rented her a Baby Einstein from Netflix and I though maybe this would be the day. I popped it in set up her booster seat on the tile, moved the green rocking chair so she could see the TV, and put Izzy in with some food. I got that video started and the first picture she screamed "bear". I was shocked. It was the same bear from her flash cards and she recognized it. She was so excited. This lasted till she was done eating and when I set her down, she ran to the TV, gave it attention for about, ohhh... 5 seconds and then ran off to go back to "Izzy World". Failure again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment