Sunday, January 4, 2009

Baby





Have I explained to you Isabella's love for babies? She just loves her Cousin Ethan to death, but now that he is getting older, I think that she is realizing he is not a baby anymore, but more of a friend. When we go over there, Sydney has lots of babies/dolls that Izzy loves to play with. She is now obsessed with dolls. We don't have any. Which is a good thing. She has been grabbing her towels out of the basket off the counter in her bathroom or by her chair at the table, and finding stuffed animals and calling them her babies. She is insistent on taking them for walks with her. Therefore, if Paul and I can hold out, we have done our research and her present from us will be the Chloe doll from Pottery Barn.


http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/hd450/index.cfm

1 comment:

Lynn Weddle said...

This is tooo cute! We got Sydney the Chloe doll when she turned 3. It scared her. I think because they don't look like normal babies. So Chloe was regifted from Santa at age 4 and she's great. Her name is now Anna.

You could also look at American Girl's Bitty Baby which I liked because the prices are less for all the accessories and there is a bigger selection and you have a guarantee on products for anything that happens for the life of the product.