Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Public Restrooms

I knew that public restrooms were gross, but going in there with a young child is the most disgustingest thing ever. We took her to Costco in panties and she said she had to go. Brought her in and what does she want to do, but touch everything. So I am vomiting in my mouth and telling her, "NO!" Which causes her not to have to go. So we leave the restroom. After the third trip and I am completely frustrated (I told Paul I would rather sit in the car next time then go in to Costco and track down the restroom). He takes her because she asks to go a 4th time and I am "DONE". He takes her, tells her "No!" and she goes potty. Yes, in public and in the icky restrooms. What a good girl. But next time, I would like to sit in the car.

2 comments:

Lynn Weddle said...

Hmmmm.... I'm surprised you take her to costco at all considering the carts are worse than the bathrooms.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2859060

Brandon and Sarah said...

Can I just tell you how excited we are that we made your list of places you want to go?!

I have had no luck at all keeping Brody from touching everything in every yucky bathroom we have to find. Seriously, I think having a potty trained kid is harder and dirtier than a diapered kid...and as for the carts I carry germx and a cart cover. So gross.