I am overwhelmed each day as I walk out of the house and catch my eye on the house alarm which has the date. Each day passes and I watch the time sleep away. Izzy's two. Where has the time gone? She is so different from that tiny baby we brought home two years ago. She is our blessing from God. A dream baby. Paul and I love every single minute we are around her and just can not spend enough time with her. It is hard for us to be away from her and we both have said we would be stay at home parents just to be with her more. She makes us laugh everyday and we each have those 'moments', that time almost stops, and that we take in, that show us that she is growing up and that our baby is slipping into a young girl.
Here are just a few pictures to remind us of how much she has grown.




1 comment:
She's a dear heart. She said Auntie Lynn to me for the first time... didn't want to leave me outside and grabbed my hand to come inside with her. Can't wait to hear how you put all her new practical life stuff to use.
Post a Comment