This blog is a story of two parents, both special educaton teachers, trying to raise a first grader and a precocious preschooler. We love to travel, cook, tend to our "backyard farm", and spend time with each other.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Another Bean
Izzy and I were watching Elmo sing "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" on the computer. When we got to "Eyes, and ears" she proceeded to let me know that she has a bean in her ear ("Bean in ear") with a smiling face. I looked in and sure enough, a kidney bean (dried of course). I then began to tell her "No, beans in ears". She smiled and laughed. Tomorrow, I will be marching myself into school to let them ALL KNOW, Isabella needs to be watched A LITTLE more closely when she is scooping beans as she has a tendency to hide them in HER EARS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment