Sorry about the last post, but it has to be done.
So on a lighter note, I was talking to Paul the other day when we were leaving Izzy's school and I was saying I wanted a parent conference. Being a teacher and not really knowing what she does, I want to know. So today, when we were talking with her teachers they said they are starting something new and that all the 2's and 3 year olds will be tested based on a developmental rating scale (probably similar to what I gave her). I told the teachers about my desire, jokingly, about a parent conference, and they were so willing to have one. So after she gets tested in the next month or two, I will be getting my first parent conference and to be very honest with you, I am giddy with excitement.
No comments:
Post a Comment