Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter




We had an unusual Easter this year. Paul and I had planned to have our taxes done the Saturday before Easter (a year in advanced) so Lynn watched Izzy that day and night. Little did we know that our appointment would be canceled. So we took advantage of the time away from child and went to a few stores, had a nice dinner, and watched a movie. Better get that in before the baby comes. Anyways, I don't have pictures of her Easter morning, but we picked up Izzy after Paul and I went to church and we went to Wine and Roses in Lodi and had a wonderful brunch. Paul's whole family was there. Too bad my child was in rare form. She was exhausted from sleeping over so she wasn't exactly on her best behavior. Here are a few pictures from the event.

No comments: