This blog is a story of two parents, both special educaton teachers, trying to raise a first grader and a precocious preschooler. We love to travel, cook, tend to our "backyard farm", and spend time with each other.
Monday, May 17, 2010
38 Weeks 5 Days
After a short visit to the hospital last week and a long visit with Mi-Ma we are still anxiously waiting her arrival. She is stubborn already and dramatic. I finally had the realization today that maybe she isn't ready, health-wise. God wants a big, fat baby. No dinky babies here. Or maybe she will need some medical assistance to get moving. So I push through each day trying to continue life, enjoy one-on-one time with Izzy and rest/sleep time. It is hard because I am so ready to hold her and compare her to Izzy and kiss her. Oh, and have Izzy meet her. Soon, very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We've been thinking about you guys...praying it all goes well! Can't wait to hear something - soon!
Post a Comment