Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Car Seat


I've been thinking about lately why I haven't moved Rees to a front facing car seat. I remember with Isabella I was counting down the days, I was just so excited for her to see forward. For some reason with Rees, I have never, ever had one ounce of desire to move her to a forward facing car seat. Why is this? Paul thinks that it is me subconsciously thinking about the car accident, which could be, but I am running out of time. Rees is 26.5 pounds and the infant seat is rated to 30 lbs. I could put the Britax backwards but that is a huge car seat. Do I move her? Do I just put the Britax backwards? Why do I not want to move her? I think I need a psychologist. How can one child, I be so excited to move forward to see the world, yet the other I want to keep her confined.

No comments: