




There is nothing like spending two days in the coolest, literally, place. It is a great chance for us to beat the heat and hang out with Auntie Kari at the same time. We had a very eventful trip up with a throw up by Izzy and a picnic lunch. Okay, I know those shouldn't be compared or be a highlight but they were. It has been a very long time since we have had car sickness and believe me, we have jumped that hoop with her throwing up almost daily to school. Fun, fun! Our picnic lunch is always great at our favorite rest stop on highway 101. Nothing like redwoods and blue birds. So peaceful.
We saw Kari's apartment which was very cute. We also met her loud, smoking neighbors. Soon, soon she will be moving and hopefully getting some more sleep. But, otherwise it was in a great location looking out on a field that she "claims" has deer, but we didn't see any. Auntie Kari even made Izzy a tent in the corner of the living room which totally makes Izzy's World.
We also went to our favorite spots: the university to pick up some new "gear" and have the girls walk up the steps to Founder's Hall, Farmer's Market in the Plaza, Los Bagel's for an onion bagel with cream cheese and larrapin's, a walk through Fern Canyon which is always a spectacular event, and put our feet in the ocean at Trinidad Beach. Oh, a many days I spent there. Just love the coast.
The girls did a GREAT job and are awesome travelers. So proud of them.

1 comment:
Hi Mrs. Claussen :)
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about things to do around Trinidad to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane
Post a Comment