Monday, October 3, 2011

Fairy in Training

Okay, just imagine... 6:15am Monday morning. Rees, Izzy, and I are in the car heading down the highway. The girls in the backseat buckled up. Izzy is cranky and every little noise is bothering her. Rees is sitting in her seat, happy as can be. Rees has a plastic fork from a restaurant in her mouth and she is using it as a fairy wand saying "ppppssss" and pointing it at things. So of course this is driving Izzy CRAZY! So Izzy in her most crankiest voice says, "Reesie stop it!" Rees turns to her (mind you I can see the whole thing in the rear view mirror), and gives her, her biggest big girl, "Ppppsss!" and points her fork/I mean wand at her. I start dying laughing because Rees basically tried to make her sister disappear. If this was a Hollywood movie, there would have been a cloud of smoke and Izzy would have been gone. I try to help Izzy out by saying, "Reesie be nice to your sister." Can you imagine what Rees did???? Yes, she pointed that magic fork... I mean wand... and "Ppppsss!" me right out of the car. This kid is hilarious. So funny. We figured out, finally what Rees is going to be for Hallloween. A fairy. So we will be trading the fork for a wand.

No comments: