Thursday, December 29, 2011

Boycott Snapfish Photo Service

I love ordering pictures from online companies like Shutterfly, Kodak, and Snapfish. I order my photo books, prints, posters, puzzles, coasters, etc. you name it and I have ordered it. I even order invitations and our beloved family Christmas cards. This year however I will start with my absolute disappointment of a company... Snapfish. I order 30 4x6 prints of our family at the Pumpkin Patch to be used in our Christmas card. I ordered them December 1st and was told they would be there within 3-5 business days. By December 9th they were still not there. By Dec 14th they still had not come. I contacted customer service who tried to explain that the company was experiencing high volumes and that my order would be delayed. I tried to explain to him I ordered it 2 weeks ago and that I beat the rush for their sale. He did not care. I contacted them again 2 days later and got the same response, this time I was left in a pickle with no pictures for my photo Christmas cards. I canceled the order from Snapfish and ordered from Shutterfly and received my pictures the very next day. Why is it that they couldn't print 30 of the same print and then throw it in an envelope? or give me a better response and care that I actually had an important purpose for those prints. Therefore, I ask you in computer-land... avoid Snapfish they do not care about you and your photo products especially when you need them. Go with Shutterfly and Kodak they always get the job done.

No comments: