Monday, April 6, 2009

No Hands

Okay, so we let Izzy jump from the coffee table to us when we are sitting on the couch. I know I shouldn't let her jump from the furniture, but I feel bad that she has no climbing structure and she needs time to climb and jump. So she usually jumps to Paul who stretches his hands out while Izzy goes into a long rendition of "1, 2, 3, 4" (yes, most kids jump on 3, not mine, 4). Tonight she decided right before her count down to Paul, she waves Paul's arms out of the way and says "No hands Daddy". My daredevil has started to jump with no hands to catch her. Talk about a kid who needs a pool.

1 comment:

Lynn Weddle said...

I too feel bad about not letting kids jump from furniture. I figured by age 7, you don't ususally see it so what's the harm? They will grow out of it. As long as they know not to do it at a guests house, that's ok. Except for Auntie Lynn's house... it's ok there as long as she's watching.