Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby Soon

I like the ticker on the side of the page "Weight gain beginning to show". Obviously that means for baby, but my large basketball is sure getting uncomfortable. I am not sleeping well at all. I am beginning to get hungry again which hasn't really been an issue at all this pregnancy. My feet and hands are swelling to the point that I actually had trouble getting my rings off last night which should never happen because they are pretty loose. Her movement is up and painful. She thinks that she is still 3 or 4 lbs and has all the room in the world. Little does she know it hurts mommy every time she turns, kicks, punches, wiggles, etc. I see the doctor Friday so maybe some more has happened or my wishful thinking maybe I will be in labor. Positive thinking and I keep having chats with her. We are now healthy enough to come and definitely big enough, you should see the belly.

No comments: