Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Eve






We had a great Christmas Eve today. We were able to spend some time this morning with Auntie Steph, Uncle Colin, and Jude before Auntie Steph had to go to work. Then we all went to Fairy Tale Town, which was free today. It was fun to have Jude with us. Izzy and Jude just love each other so much. After we said our good-byes, Paul and I took Izzy to lunch, and then to pick up a battery charger for my camera. Who-knows where my charger is and my poor camera is blinking that the battery is dead and I surely cannot go to Christmas without a camera. Then we Skyped with MiMa, Grandpa, Grandma Pat, and Grandpa John. They were able to see Izzy open up some gifts they had sent. Then Paul made a lasagna. We rushed the girls into the bath and then headed into the car with hot chocolate to see the Christmas lights in the neighborhood. Poor, Izzy didn't last . She even missed the very best houses. We got home, put the girls to bed, finished up wrapping their "Santa" gifts, Paul is watching a movie, and I will be off to bed soon. I had to write Izzy's letter to Santa and put out his treats. Maybe next year, she will be able to stay awake long enough to check out Santa online or watch one last Christmas movie. This year, too tired. In bed at 715pm.

No comments: