


Okay, I know, it is New Year's Day, but I am finally getting time to get Christmas up. We had a great Christmas. Christmas Eve we stated a new tradition of taking the girls out to go see lights in their pj's. We also learned it is a great way to get them very sleepy and they went right back to when we took them in, which gave Paul and I time to be "Santa's Helper". The bad part was, was that I had to write Izzy's letter to Santa and put out cookies, soy milk, and carrots.




Izzy woke up Christmas morning and had no clue it was Christmas, so we got out of our bed and watched her in pure delight, see her new scooter and some presents Santa had left. She also had no idea that there would actually be presents in her stocking. So we had a great morning of opening presents and a big breakfast and then headed over to the Claussen's for dinner. We had a good time with the family eating yummy food, watching movies, and opening presents.





We look forward to next year when Izzy will almost be 5 years old and Reesie will be walking!
No comments:
Post a Comment